Before blow-dry styling
Blow-dry your hair upside-down on a low heat. This allows you to pre-dry the strands at the nape of the neck and lift your hair at the roots. This will give volume to your hair and will reduce the time it takes for you to dry your hair at a high temperature.
Adjust the settings to suit your hair type
To make your hairdryer as effective as possible, select the heat and power settings according to your hair type. A medium temperature is enough for thick hair. However, use a cooler setting if your hair is fine or damaged. Consider adjusting the heat and power of the air flow as well: start on a low temperature and on maximum power (suited to your hair), then move on to a higher temperature while decreasing the speed. This is a great tip for creating movement. When you’re drying your hair it is very important because more heat can be damaged your hair, so be careful.
To speed up blow-drying
Turn up the power rather than the heat. However, be wary of doing this if your hair is fine or weakened, as you may find yourself getting your hair tangled. Pinpoint the right accessories.
Want poker straight locks?
Add a concentrator nozzle. It will direct the air onto a small section of hair at a time. Style your hair at a high temperature to make your locks supple and malleable. Complete your blow-dried style strand by strand, starting at the nape of the neck and brushing downwards from the roots down to the tips. Following the brush with the hairdryer as you go.
- For a subtler look, try soft purple highlight. The trick to achieving a chic, welcoming, cool and subtler look is to opt for purple highlights.
- For natural looking waves, try soft brown highlight. Ever wish you could rock natural looking waves? Great news: You can! Soft brown or milk chocolate highlights are perfect for more natural looking waves. The fall unto rich black hair in a beautiful and amazing way. The combination looks classic, gorgeous and elegant at all times.
- For a bold and confident look, try burgundy highlight. Nothing intimidates a man more than seeing a sophisticated lady who is bold and confident. You can achieve the hottest look by trying burgundy highlights. If you think you have the personality to pull this look off, you have to give the L’Oreal Paris Feria Power Reds Haircolor Blowout Burgundy a try. The burgundy highlight comes with a look of confidence, straightforwardness which feels relaxing as well.
- For a vibrant look, try subtle red highlight. One amazing way to pull off a sweet and appealing look is to make your hair vibrant and shiny. This subtle red highlight looks great, especially on the straight hair.
- For an extremely subtle look, try jet blue highlight. Are you an introvert? Do you wish to change your look without drawing so much attention to yourself? This jet blue highlight is the perfect way to achieve your aim. It’s dark and not so visible except in very bright places.
- For an edgy look, try dirty blonde highlight. This highlight is perfect for short, curly hair. Just a little color can add so much to the personality of your hair.
Whether you’ve opted to highlight your hair at home or visit a professional colorist, one thing’s for certain: It’s important to take care of your color-treated hair to help preserve the life of your color and keep your hair looking and feeling its best. So, keep the following in mind when it comes to your hair care routine!
- Switch to products for colored hair.
- Shower in lukewarm water
- Prep your strands before you use a heat tool.
- Air dry your hair.
For a long time, the botolinum toxin was always used in strengthening the facial muscles. Before being used in tightening the skin, this treatment was used in treating people with misaligned eyes. In fact, the medical professionals are not convinced that the potential of this drug is maximized properly. It is the strengthening of the facial muscles that culminate ineffectual skin tightening.
One thing that most people will be worried about is the resilience of the treatment for wrinkles. It will not make sense to undergo a temporary solution or that which will last for a very short time. Botox offers durable solutions for the ageing skin. The people using this treatment can have perfect skin for a longer time. Thus, it is a better alternative.
Quite a number of people have problems with aging. Even though it is their desire to remain young, you cannot completely evade the symptoms of aging. The aging symptoms always affect the most visible parts. The skin is one of those visible parts. By relying on the botulinum toxin facial injection, the wrinkles will be removed. This will aid in retaining your beauty and a younger look regardless of your age.
Another benefit of the botulinum treatment is the cure for a headache. This has terminated the reliance on the traditional techniques for treating headaches. The medical experts found botulinum toxin to be very effective in preventing headaches. Thus, they recommend this treatment to their patients. However, it is prudent to avoid treating yourself. Seek the help of the doctors.
Tip #1: Know your skin type: Normal skin, no dry spots, or excess shine. Dry skin, rough patches, tightness, and flakiness. Oily skin, slick feelings, and shine. Combination skin, oily in the T zone with areas of dryness.
Tip #2: Use a cleanser every day in the shower. I recommend you The Clean Truth Foaming Cleanser from Ole Henriksen ($10-$30), perfect for all types of skin.
Tip #2a: This is an extra beauty tip for all of those who want to go a little extra, get a Clarisonic ( Mia1 – $129; Mia2 – $169). This facial cleansing brush is the perfect beauty tool for everyone, get the brush that works better for your skin type. I recommend you to get the Sonic Radiance Cleansing Brush Head if your skin is normal, dry, or a combination. If your skin is oily and you currently have acne get the Acne Cleansing Brush Head and for him get the Alpha Fit Men’s Cleansing Brush Head removes oil.
Tip #3: Use an anti-aging. At the age of 25, we start losing a percentage of collagen. Collagen, if you don’t know, is the vitamin that prevents wrinkles and lines. My must-have product is the Genius Liquid Collagen by Algenist ($115). Two other products that I tried and still use are the Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate from Clarins ($89) and Truth Serum from Ole Henriksen ($48).
Tip #4: Moisturize your skin day and night. Try the new Essential Energy line from Shiseido. Immerse your skin in hydration to counteract dullness, roughness, and the appearance of fine lines, while treating it to texture and fragrances that stimulate the senses. Essential Energy Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 20 is $48. You can use the Essential Energy Moisturizing Gel Cream ($48) during the day or at night; works amazing for dry skin.
Tip #5: Rejuvenate your skin from the inside out with dietary supplements. I recently discovered two amazing supplements one liquid from Dr. Brandt and one in capsules from HUM Nutrition.